Blue Chip Winery Fund: 7.0% Dividend Yield + Capital Appreciation
The Blue Chip Winery Fund capitalizes on unique opportunities to own and develop
Wineries and Vineyards in markets where assets can be purchased on attractive terms
relative to comparable global properties, including properties in both the old world
wine regions of Europe along with the new world wine regions of Canada.
The Investment Objectives of the Fund are to achieve investment returns commensurate
with risk undertaken from the acquisition of or an investment in operational wineries
or vineyards in Canada (Ontario and British Columbia); Europe
(Italy, France and Austria); and emerging European markets (Hungary, Croatia, and Bosnia).
Blue Chip Winery Fund Investor Perks
In addition, the Fund will provide investors with an extraordinary lifestyle
experience combined with long term financial returns, through a combination of:
1. land value appreciation
2. operating income from winery properties
3. investor "ownership" perks including:
- exclusive Winery events
- investor-only vintages
- investor-only suite reservation at Winery properties
- and the use of facilities as "owners" for special events
Safety of Funds
As a fiduciary precaution:
1) the Investment Manager has the authority to make investment decisions but does not have check-signing authority on The Fund's bank account or the power to enforce the provisions governing the Fund;
2) the Directors have the authority to enforce the provisions governing the Fund but do not make investment decisions.
The Bottom Line:
- Real estate asset backed investment in growing wine regions
- Superior investor perks providing unparalleled investor experiences
- Profit from increasing interest in wine and wine tourism
Blue Chip Winery Fund Brochure
Click here for information regarding current
Click here for
news and press
on the Winery Fund and related industry news.
If you wish to invest, please
for a Subscription Agreement.
The minimum investment is CDN $ 25,000.
* All documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing