Blue Chip Energy Fund: 7.0% Dividend Yield + Capital
The Fund's investment objective is to realize ongoing growth and income by way of dividend yield
through acquisitions of capital and equipment related to the production of electric energy
through solar, wind, and thermal transfer technologies.
The major issues faced by renewable energy companies are huge initial capital outlay,
developing new transmission and distribution lines, and raw material supply fears.
However, the Kyoto Protocol and Renewable Directive targets mandates, coupled with the
need for energy security, have effectively boosted the validity of a renewable energy market.
The renewable energy market has reached a critical mass of support from consumers, investors,
and government to ensure a valid and profitable ongoing business model. With the current
interest in clean energy, investment in alternative energy is a major focus and is stepping up
the pace of investment by large companies.
Certain markets have become very attractive for the acquisition and production of renewable
energy. The Province of Ontario, Canada, has introduced the
"Feed-in Tariff Program"
which offers a base rate of 11.5 cents per kWh from electricity generated from wind, and 34.7 to
54.9 cents per kWh from electricity generated from solar. From the date of installation, twenty
percent of the base rate is indexed for inflation. Ontario's decision to pay a premium price
means large projects now make financial and economic sense. By paying a premium for renewable
power, Ontario is following other jurisdictions such as Germany and Japan by becoming a world
leader in renewable energy projects.
Safety of Funds
As a fiduciary precaution:
1) the Investment Manager has the authority to make investment decisions but does not have check-signing authority on The Fund's bank account or the power to enforce the provisions governing the Fund;
2) the Directors have the authority to enforce the provisions governing the Fund but do not make investment decisions.
The Bottom Line:
- Fund's income covered by guaranteed
20-year government contracts
- Superior growth and income through sustainable renewable energy
- Profit from decreasing costs and increasing social acceptance
If you wish to invest, please
for a Subscription Agreement.
The minimum investment is $25,000
* All documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing