Blue Chip Realty Focus Fund: 7.0% Dividend Yield + Capital Appreciation
The investment objective of the fund is to provide an ongoing flow of current income together with long-term growth of capital through the ownership of a diversified portfolio of real estate assets.
The Fund focuses on investing in a diversified portfolio of positive cash flow income properties and development properties and targets varying risk profiles including:
- Rental Income opportunities
- Foreclosure/Wholesale Purchasing opportunities
The fund also invests in individual mortgage notes and mortgage note portfolios which provide a reliable and consistent stream of monthly cash flow income.
The Fund directs investments through joint-ventures with local operating partners that have extensive experience in development projects. Together with our joint venture development partners we find, acquire, improve and manage lucrative real estate properties, and offer shared ownership in these assets to other like-minded investor partners. The Fund provides two services to investors:
Why Invest in the Blue Chip Realty Focus Fund?
1. Investment Management: Alternative investment opportunities in real estate to investors that would not normally be available; for example, the Fund will routinely invest in Mortgage note portfolios and Single family/Multi-family properties for rental income and Foreclosure/Wholesale real estate properties for capital gains. Investors will be able to reap the investment returns from all investments in the portfolio, generating higher returns and mitigating risk factors; and
2. Financing Alternatives: Provide capital to established real estate developers and sellers in the form of equity investment joint-ventures, debt financing, and 100% equity acquisitions.
Safety of Funds
As a fiduciary precaution:
1) the Investment Manager has the authority to make investment decisions but does not have check-signing authority on The Fund's bank account or the power to enforce the provisions governing the Fund;
2) the Directors have the authority to enforce the provisions governing the Fund but do not make investment decisions.
The Bottom Line:
- The joint ventures formed will allow the Fund to leverage the visionary mindset these developers possess, while offering financial expertise that is in high demand in this target market.
- High returns will be targeted through developments that add-value to small and middle market consumers and mitigate escalating capitalization rates paid into larger and slow growth real estate markets.
If you wish to invest, please
for a Subscription Agreement.
The minimum investment is $ 25,000.
* All documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing